Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behaviour.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Ismael Klein (Managing Director), Stefansbecke 44, 45549 Sprockhövel, email@example.com, (cf. our disclaimer). Our data protection officer can be contacted firstname.lastname@example.org , RA Stephan Muskulus, AGAD Service GmbH, Westfalendamm 280, 44141 Dortmund, Tel. 0231 / 3173 14-0 or via our company address, FAO “Data Protection”.
(3) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
• right of information
• right of rectification or erasure
• right of restricted processing
• right of objection against processing
• right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don’t register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• date and time of your request
• time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of query (page)
• status of access / HTTP status code
• transferred data volume
• website issuing the request
• operating system and surface
• language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programmes or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
• transient cookies (cf. b)
• persistent cookies (cf. c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practised by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at Fröhlich & Dörken, Abt. Datenschutz, Stefansbecke 44, 45549 Sprockhövel, email@example.com or Ismael Klein (Geschäftsführer), Stefansbecke 44, 45549 Sprockhövel, firstname.lastname@example.org (cf. our disclaimer).
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) You may opt to subscribe to our newsletter, via which we will inform you about our current offers. The goods and services promoted are listed in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscription to our newsletter. This means that, after registration, we will send an e-mail to your e-mail address, asking you to confirm that you have actually subscribed to our newsletter. Should you not confirm your subscription within 72 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. Via this process, we will be able to substantiate your registration and, if necessary, investigate any misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory field for newsletter subscription is your e-mail address. Once you have confirmed your subscription, we will store your e-mail address for newsletter distribution purposes. The legal basis for this transaction is Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You may revoke your consent to receive our newsletter and unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. You may revoke your consent via the link provided in each newsletter, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or use the contact information contained in our disclaimer.
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. They are text files that will be stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie will, as a rule, be submitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be stored. If IP anonymization has been activated for this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address in all EU member states as well as in member states of the European Economic and Monetary Union prior to submission. The full IP address will only be submitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to provide other services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet on behalf of the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You may set your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved.Please note, however, that you may not be able to make full use of all website functions. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected by Google, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the link below:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ”_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses will be processed in an abbreviated form and cannot be traced back to an individual. If your data can be linked to your person, this connection will be prevented and your personal data will be immediately erased.
Click on the link below to block data collection via Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will prevent the collection of your data in the context of future visits to this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics (implement opt-out link here, attention: This is the opt-out link for setting cookies, not only the link to Google!!!)
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. For the exceptional cases where personal data is submitted to the USA, Google has acceded the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Google Analytics is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.